On our website, we respect the privacy of the personal information in accordance with the Personal Information Protection Law and all other applicable acts and ordinances. We handle personal information appropriately in collection, usage, distribution and management in the manner defined in the following policy.
- ＜Definition of “personal information”＞
- The term “personal information” refers to information about an individual, such as name, date of birth and other information that can be used to identify a specific person. (This includes information that can be used in conjunction with other information to identify a specific person.)
- ＜Limitations on information collection＞
- When personal information is collected through our website, we clarify the purpose beforehand and only collect information that is necessary.
- ＜Limitations on use and distribution＞
- We never use collected personal information for purposes other than the operation of our business, nor do we provide it to a third party except in special circumstances or in situations mandated by law or regulation.
- ＜Accuracy and Safety Guarantee＞
- We handle all collected personal information carefully to prevent leak, loss and damage. We also securely and immediately destroy any information that becomes unnecessary to save.